SleepSack® Sleeping Bag 0.5 TOG | Heather Grey
- Turn inside out and close zipper before laundering.
- Tumble dry low.
- Machine wash warm with like colours on gentle cycle.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
‘’We are delighted to be working with a company that is committed to safer sleep for babies. The Lullaby Trust encourages all families to sleep their baby in a cot or Moses basket in the parent’s room for the first six months. HALO®’s BassiNest® Essentia and SleepSack® complement our advice perfectly and we will be working together to help all families give their babies the perfect start in life.’’
Jenny Ward, CEO of The Lullaby Trust
Trusted and beloved by American parents for over 25 years, HALO® has arrived in Europe. Known for their expertise in baby safe sleep, HALO® created the original SleepSack® Sleeping Bag with both safety and comfort in mind. The number 1 choice of over 1,700 US hospitals, this baby sleeping bag with sleeveless design nestles baby like a soft blanket without the risk of sleep-related dangers.
Signature “Back is Best” embroidery is a gentle reminder to place baby in the recommended sleep position. Features an inverted zip for easy nappy changes and a roomy sack design that’s recognised by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as promoting healthy hip development.
HALO® and The Lullaby Trust are proud to partner to champion safer sleep advice and help all families give their babies the perfect start in life.
Always place your baby on their back for sleep. And never place anything in the cot with your baby. No pillows, bumpers, toys or loose blankets.
- Wearable blanket for safe sleep
- #1 choice of hospitals nationwide
- Sleeveless design to prevent overheating
- Allows for easy diaper changes
- Premium fabric; no added chemicals
- 0 – 24 Months
- Available in a variety of designs and fabrics
- Use over regular sleepwear